Sunday, May 6, 2012

Plans for the Summer

With the school year winding down, it's time to switch gears from my classes to my personal work. I am thinking that I may be starting a test shot for my film here in the next couple weeks. I will be working on my boards this summer and also creating some 3D models to work inside the Animatic here and there. It might be that this takes up all my time leading up to the fall. If so, that is fine. I want this Animatic to be solid. However, if I have some time during that process I'm thinking I might want to do a shot from the film. This wouldn't probably be in the film but it would be a good bit of test animation as I move into layout and animation next year. Very excited to be posting regular pencil tests of animation when I get into that stage! Just thinking out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment