Friday, November 5, 2021


 

My hope is to conitnue this series and keep pushing these faces.  I uploaded them in reverse order, the first image was fairly simple (the man with the glasses and the moustache), but as I went through the designs, I started to push them more and more, finding my groove a bit with the characters.  Series two might have a background color transitioning from yellow to red (each series will be indentifiable in that way- a different set of transitioning background colors).  I'm excited to see how far I can push these designs and where the second series of 100 will take me.  

If you have quesions, please follow me on twitter at either @trichner or @TrichnerNFT and feel free to DM me there.  Thanks for checking these out!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for telling Alan to keep on making animator vs animation videos :)

    ReplyDelete